Due to the shift in Abbotsford demographics over summer and a number of families deciding to move interstate, we have ended with capacity to take on a few more students as mid-year entrants!
Students entering mid-year will benefit from:
- Discounted school fees (pro-rata by the number of school terms attended);
- Individualised in-class support in Chinese (along with a holiday resource pack) for students with no proficiency;
- A designated buddy to help with the transition to Abbotsford;
- A headstart into the Enhanced Chinese Language Program at Richmond High School and VCE Chinese!
As our school offers an immersive Chinese environment for 50% of the curriculum, students (across all year levels) tend to pick up the oral language very quickly to be able to follow in class.We therefore do not assume any student to have any proficiency in Chinese before Abbotsford Primary School.
Where we currently have capacity in the following year levels:
- Years 5/6: 2 spaces left
- Year 4: 1 space left (!)
- Year 3: 3 spaces left
- Year 2: full
- Year 1: full
- Foundation: 2 spaces left
The number of spaces listed above are available for both students in and outside of the school zone.
If you are interested in enrolling your child at Abbotsford Primary School, please consider taking a School Tour
or completing a Student Enrolment Form
.This is a rare opportunity to secure a position in our unique Chinese/English bilingual school!