Our School Zone
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
- Submit an Enrolment Application (for Entry in 2024)
2024 New Foundation (Prep) enrolments
What you need to do:
- Book a school tour to learn more about our unique Bilingual Model.
- Download the Foundation (Prep) enrolment information pack from Enrolling in Foundation (Prep)
- Submit an Enrolment Application for Foundation (Prep) by Friday 28 July 2023.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 11 August 2023. If you receive an Offer of Placement, you should contact our school to accept the offer by Friday 25 August 2023.
- Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2023.
- Your child will start Foundation (Prep) from Tuesday 30 January 2024.
Some helpful resources provided by the Department include the following:
- A range of overaching policies, practices and supports can be found on the Department of Education site here.
- The Department of Education has recently released a Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers. This will will support you to navigate your enrolment considerations and guide you through the process of enrolment.
- A factsheet providing a summary of the Foundation (Prep) enrolment process has been developed to complement the detailed Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers. The factsheet includes key dates in the process, Frequently Asked Questions and references to relevant policies. This document is available in English, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Dari and Vietnamese here.
Enrolment applications submitted after 28 July 2023 will be processed by our school as they are received, in accordance with the Department’s Placement Policy.
- Complete an Expression of Interest (for Entry in 2025 or beyond)
Complete our Expression of Interest form to be placed on our contact list.
Stay in touch with us via Facebook, Instagram, or our official email: firstname.lastname@example.org